Partitioned sequence diagrams
Mobile responsive wireframe
Prototype screen cast
The video below shows the prototype in action.
Product demo on mobile
Client: Tikit, a subsidiary of BT
Brief: Design the next generation of the Carpe Diem software as a web-based responsive version, incorporating the functionalities of 4 legacy versions.
Carpe Diem is the leading timekeeping application used by 100,000 law firm professionals worldwide.
• Scoping and planning of the user experience phase;
• Requirements gathering though workshops with senior stakeholders in direct liaison with offshore development teams;
• Formulation of personas
• Scenarios supporting the interface design;
• Process flow diagrams supporting the logic of key parts of the system;
• Interface design (wireframes) and advanced Axure prototype;
• Offshore visual design oversight to support the UI visual design