Partitioned sequence diagrams
Mobile responsive wireframe
Prototype screen cast
The video below shows the prototype in action.
Product demo on mobile
Leading the responsive interaction design of a web-based time tracking software for Tikit, a subsidiary of BT.
Carpe Diem is the leading timekeeping application used by 100,000 law firm professionals worldwide.
I was briefed to design the next generation of the software as a web-based responsive version, incorporating the functionalities of 4 legacy versions. The solution had to integrate with existing web services.
My role entailed:
- Scoping and planning of the user experience phase;
- Requirements gathering though workshops with senior stakeholders in direct liaison with offshore development teams;
- Formulation of personas and scenarios supporting the interface design;
- Interface design (wireframes) and advanced Axure prototype;
- Process flow diagrams supporting the logic of key parts of the system;
- Offshore visual design oversight.